NEW YEAR 2010!

Ok so It's a new year and I plan on doing big shit.

-Post some videos on youtube: CLICK IT!

- Broaden my horizons:
I want to meet alot of people, go to some dance workshops & studios, learn new styles of dance, etc.

- Learn a new language.

-Get A life:It's sad but true. I HAVE NO LIFE! My parents dont let me do ANYTHING. I cant even stay after school and go back to breakdancing club (hell yeah my school has a breakdancing club. dope right?) I cant hang with my friends alot either. So I'm gonna have to get my parents to loosen up.

- Join or create a dance crew. I'm not even sure if I'm apart of the breakdance crew aka. mixed element T-T. But I want a unique crew with people who can do choreo, break, pop, tut, lock, wave, jerk, or any other style I just want alot of diversity.If anyone's looking to create a crew or needs a new crew member get me at hawashelladope@gmail.com :)


- Snatch up the bait haha. I just wanna get with the guy of my dreams and I think I know who it might be ;)

- NEW HAIR! I think I'm doing my hair this weekend but idk. Might dye it :)

- GET BETTER GRADES! No Explanation needed.

- Lose Weight + Eat Healthier: Disclaimer: I am not one of those pathetic girls that think there huge and fat and bitch and moan about there weight lol.

But I've been eating way too much junk food and I'm getting bigger :/
I'm not fat but I'm not thin either......

- LEARN HOW TO DRIVE! I'm turning 16 April 22 yay!



Well happy new year everyone!
I hope your year is Hella Fucking Amazing™.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Labels:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahaha, nice post, I like the FUCK 2K9 pic as well. My resolutions list is pretty similar to yours especially on the whole 'getting a life' front. maybe we should spend less time blogging and more time living :)

私は憎む Hawa said...

thank you very much.
your lucky m parents make m life nonexistent :(
exactly I've really started living this year.

Post a Comment