Allow me to reintroduce myselfff.


So I had a few posts on this blog but I no longer like them so yeah.

Basically my names Hawa,I'm 15, and I Dance.

I love hiphop dancing it is amazing and it's a great way for me to express myself (^-^)

I do choreography, I'm learning how to break, I Jerk (just for fun), and I'm learning how to tut, pop, and wave ~

My biggest insparation is SO REALCRU! I started watching abdc season 1 and the jabbawockeez and kaba modern made me want to sart dancing. But when season 2 came and I saw So real Cru I started dancing. I love how intricate they are and how they dont do alot of fancy tricks and flips but they are still fuckin dope. But I'm gona stop typing now bcuz I probably sound like a crazed fan girl.

Long story short:

I ♥ so real cru :)

Photobucket
(I do not own this picture it was taken by Joshua Tamayo. http://www.flickr.com/photos/joshtamayophotography/)
Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment